Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 1 in China; Part III: More getting around in Shanghai




















Okay so I can't figure out the video because I have: 抱歉,上传视频时出错
Which according to the translation on the internet: Regret, when uploading video frequency makes a mistake. I'm not sure how a frequency would make a mistake, but I'm not going to get it fixed here. Suffice it to say, that was way cool! I will get the videos added when I get home!

When I got to Beijing, I was able to add the videos. Yeah! Here they are!!



Here we are starting out. You can tell we are picking up speed. The cars on the road are running about 60 mph.



We are really cooking now! Wow, this is cool!!















So we get into the cab (three big American men and their luggage) and we take a ride to the hotel. The driving is no different than New York, just remember, use the Force Luke, use the Force! (Nose position and airspeed). Some horning going on, but all legitimate horning. I mean, when the light is green, that means GO, HELLO!















The room, way cool! Here's a shot. Complete with glass work desk, 9th story, southern view over the city, and...















Glass windows into the bathroom. That's right, that's the tub there on the other side of the glass. Some kind of Chinese peep show, I guess. All the ammenities of a five star hotel. Don't drink the water, lockable safe, phone (like I would have someone to call) and the internet, for only 120 RMB (about 20 USD). Life is now good.















To close out the night, we need food. This is Nemo. He's a red fish that was cooked. I ate him. He died well...

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for blogging...what an opportunity you have been given...and just thing - you may be frequenting China to check on your BioRich company! Have a GREAT day....love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any tears for Nemo. He's good for me! I hope you're having an awesome time Dad...It looks like you are.

    ReplyDelete