Monday, February 16, 2009

The March Continues

Another week in the books. I have gotten over the change in vocations and am now heavily emersed in my new business venture. I feel like I have less time now then I had when I had a full time job. Business cards, business plans, investment capital, web sites, email, personnel, etc. It makes for very long days....but I'm happy! My children have noticed a difference in me and like the new me. It will be easy to get lost in my venture, so I have to keep focused on the things that are important. My new associate (Jeanie) is on fire with this job. She is doing the sales and marketing and is doing a bang up job. I'm working on fliers and the business plan.

The last weekend of the term is this Saturday. I have a great deal of school work to finish. A new term starts in two weeks. It is the last term and I'm pretty excited about that. Just think, less than three months I will be a graduate (that's seven more class days). Wow!

2 comments:

  1. Short term pain for long term pain, Poppa! You can do it!

    We love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonny, if you had never gone any further than college, I would still be proud of you. I can remember the times when you struggled with your lessons and the times I had to sit in the teacher's class trying to explain that you REALLy did study. I wish I could be ther for the graduation but you'll have plenty of family and friends. Just remember when you get that diploma that even if I'm not there in person, I am cheering you on. I am so awfully, awfully proud of you. Joycie

    ReplyDelete